Happy American Craft Beer Week
May 15th-21st is officially American Craft Beer Week! An entire week to celebrate our love of Craft Beer? How awesome is that? If you weren’t pumped up enough, check out this video from the folks at CraftBeer.com :
To celebrate American Craft Beer Week here at Gunaxin, we’ve highlighted a Brewery of interest to us each day this week. Some are large, some are small. Some are local to us, and others are nationally known and popular. Enjoy!
- Monday – Dogfish Head Craft Brewery (Delaware)
- Tuesday – Bell’s Brewery (Michigan)
- Wednesday – Founders Brewing Company (Michigan)
- Thursday – Sierra Nevada Brewing (California)
- Friday – Stone Brewing Company (California)