Cinco de Mayo Drink Guide
This year for Cinco de Mayo we have a great drink guide featuring Jose Cuervo Tequila for you and your friends to enjoy. So when you are out celebrating you’ll have a better idea what to order at the bar or what to make at your party :
Jose Cuervo Authentic Light Margarita
Jose Cuervo Authentic Light Margarita is made ready-to-serve, using Jose Cuervo Especial Gold, the No. 1-selling Tequila in the world, Triple Sec and a twist of lime. With fewer than 100 calories per serving, now you can have a delicious margarita and save your calories for your favorite Mexican dish!
Here is how you make it.
- Glass: rocks or margarita
- Fill with ice
- Simply pour and enjoy!
Optional: Before pouring, rim your glass with salt.
What better day to sip a Tradicional Bandera than on Cinco de Mayo? Take the shot to the next level!
- 1 oz. Jose Cuervo Tradicional
- 1 oz. sangrita
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Fill a shot glass with tequila.
- Fill a shot glass with sangrita.
- Fill a shot glass with lime juice.
- Sip from each shot glass in order described above.
Try the Tradicional Paloma this Cinco and it will become part of your bar call all year round!
- 1oz Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver
- 3 oz Squirt or Grapefruit Soda
- Use a highball glass.
- Pour Tequila and Grapefruit Soda over ice
- Garnish with a lime.
If frozen margaritas are your weakness, try a summer peach recipe.
- 1.5 oz. Jose Cuervo Especial Gold
- 3 oz. Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix
- 8 oz. canned diced peaches in heavy syrup
- 4 oz. crushed ice
Optional: lime wedge or peach slice
- Rub rim of a margarita glass with half a lime.
- Dip into sugar.
- In a blender, add Cuervo Especial Gold, margarita mix, peaches, & ice
- Mix ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into the glass.
- Optional: Garnish with lime wedge or peach slice.