Celebrate National Rum Day with Chrissy Teigen
National Rum Day is coming this Sunday, and apparently Chrissy Teigen is very excited about the occasion. She recently teamed up with our friends at Captain Morgan to throw a poolside bash in Miami where she passed out some boozy popsicles with Captain Morgan Pineapple Rum. Teigen even got behind the bar to show bartenders and guests alike how to mix up her signature cocktail, the Freaky Teigy…
- 1.5 oz. Captain Morgan Pineapple Rum
- 1.5 oz. Coconut Water
- 1 oz. Club Soda
- Lime Wedge
- Fill tall glass with ice.
- Add Captain Morgan® Pineapple Rum and coconut water.
- Top with club soda.
- Squeeze lime wedge and drop in.
- Best served in a coconut.
The Shark Puncher
This rum punch serves six people, and once again, you’ll have to mix it yourself, but you can learn from Chrissy above.
- 9 oz Captain Morgan Coconut Rum
- 9 oz orange juice
- 3 oz ruby red grapefruit juice
- 6 oz cranberry juice
- Fill pitcher halfway with ice.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Chrissy Teigen : Three Freaky Facts
Now that you have a couple of fresh new Captain Morgan Rum cocktails to enjoy on Sunday for National Rum Day, we thought we’d leave you with one last shot of Chrissy Teigen. After this video, we guarantee you’ll be Googling for photos of her toes.